What is Glow?
- Glow is a nourishing, moisturizing, healthy, age defying skin cream. Made with 11 therapeutic grade, powerhouse essential oils, plus 3 other organic, plant based oils and vitamin E compound.
Why Use Glow?
- Severe skin issues affect so many people and Glow is extremely healing for anyone with extra sensitive skin issues such as: eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, also for healing and soothing a hot sunburn.
- Glow will literally make your skin look and feel like its glowing from the inside out. It goes on smooth and lite and goes to work immediately loving your skin by bringing moisturizing nutrients to your body from the outside in.
- Glow is perfect as your daily moisturizer even if you don't have severe dry skin. Glow is a powerhouse of natural, skin loving ingredients that benefits everyone.
Where to Use Glow?
- Glow is delicate enough to use as your face cream and nourishing enough to use on your whole body...so pretty much anywhere and everywhere.
- Glow is refreshing all over your face, and effective under the eyes, on the forehead and on wrinkle areas.
- Typical dry spots on hands, elbow and knees.
When to Use Glow?
- Our recommendation: Fresh out of the shower when your pores or most susceptible to lock in all that amazing moisture in the morning and/or evening.
- Ladies also love using Glow in their pre-makeup routine to keep their skin well loved and hydrated.
- Use Glow on the go - glow travels great and can be used anytime your skin feels dry or in need of a refreshing pick me up.
Who Should Use Glow?
- Glow is perfect for aging skin and gentle enough for nourishing a baby’s skin.
- Guys love glow too! So we made a special cream called Bro Glow for men.
- Young people as well. We formulated Teen Glow specially to support pre-teen and teen skin.